Thursday, April 30, 2009

Travelling light...


Pack light? Well at least I did my best....

Last week I customized the cockpit of the Pintail kayak. And though the Pintail offers more volume to carry camping gear, I decided to take the (smaller) Anas Acuta for the Salzwasserunion Ausbilder-training this weekend. Sorry for the Pintail, but I am so crazy about the AA...

Minimizing camping gear means: taking a 1-person shelter, no luxury on cooking and food (which actually means "more luxury" - because now I will probably be ending up dining in a restaurant!), less gadgets. This time no "life reports" from the training at the blog - the laptop stays at home. But I do admit that I am not very consequent in this "minimizing gear": I can't leave the bulky Nikon DSLR at home, and a kilo apples a day must be...

No comments: