Friday, May 25, 2007

Spiekeroog - picture report


Pictures by Andreas Krueger, Hamburg.

I have uploaded a new selection of Andreas' pictures to the Photobucket Album. The slideshow gives an impression. I am still experimenting with the Photobucket slideshow-option and I am not completely satisfied with it yet. I like the moving aspect. It's an easy way to show more pictures at once (you don't have to scroll down a long post). But it also gives quit a "restless" impression (one slideshow in a post is enough!) and it doesn't fit completely in the Blogger-format. By clicking on the slideshow, you will be directed to the Spiekeroog Album - where you can see more pictures and each picture apart (also in bigger size). On Photobucket you also find a second Spiekeroog Album with the pictures I made. For the participants of the course: I am going to create a seperate non-public-album with all the pictures in high resolution. This may take some days. A written report of the course is also on its way.

No comments: