Thursday, April 02, 2009

Heading south, to the Mediterranean sun?

I have just packed up the kayak and camping gear for the 3rd International Seakayak Symposium, in Llanca - Spain. Tomorrow morning I first go to work in Den Hague and in the afternoon I'll catch up with Bernard and Stephan. The 3 of us will travel in one car from Köln to Llanca.
The weatherforecast is a bit disappointing. Our Spanish friends were teasing us this winter with appealing stories about Mediterranean sun and mild temperatures, but this is the picture Weeronline gives for the next 3 days:

And this is the weather in Woerden. That's Mediterranean, isn't it?

Anyhow: I am sure we will have a great time. I doubt if I have internet connection in Spain - so things might get a bit quiet here until Easter..

No comments: